FLSI has developed a Fleet Sustainment Program to provide support to aviation operators. Established by industry experts with decades of aviation expertise and experience across multiple aviation platforms, coupled with a unique understanding of foreign military sales (FMS) programs, our innovative program allows us to offer Operators and Alliance Partners the best overall value.
The key objective of the Fleet Sustainment Program is to match operator requirements with our core products, capabilities, and services. Our Fleet Sustainment Program is scalable, meaning operators can choose either one component or a range of components that meet their operational and mission requirements.
What is CAC?
“Collective Alliance Capability™” is our brand trademark and methodology to describe our overall core capabilities. The foundation of our Fleet Sustainment Program is based on program demand and our alliance partner capabilities. These capabilities are composed of but not limited to:
Repair, Modification, and Upgrade:
· OEM licensed service centers
· USAF approved service centers
· Reverse engineering services
· Parts reclamation & cannibalization services
· FAA/EASA licensed repair stations
· OEM and Distribution Alliance Partners
· OEM licensed manufacturers
· Government-approved manufacturers
· Technology upgrade for legacy equipment
· Legacy parts manufacturing
This decisive approach assures that program customers benefit from:
1. Predictive and known cost
2. In-stock spares and Ready For Install (RFI) rotables
3. Reduced Turn-Around Time (TAT) on repairs and overhauls
4. Configuration Control
5. Obsolescence solutions
Our team uses our proven strategies paired with advanced interactive tools, giving us an unmatched advantage in the saturated aviation aftermarket segment.
To learn more, contact our program team to discuss how our Fleet Sustainment Program will eliminate long-lead-time repairs and ensure that ready spares are on the shelf to meet your operational requirements.