Our fleet sustainment program is driven by Collective Alliance Capability™
Developed by industry experts, the Collective Alliance Capability™ (CAC™) methodology couples a unique understanding of foreign military sales and cutting-edge processes and software.
The key objective of the CAC™ Rapid Sustainment Program is to match operator requirements with our core products, capabilities, and services. Its scalability allows clients to choose one or more components that support operational and mission requirements.
This decisive approach provides clients with:
- Predictive and known cost
- In-stock spares and Ready For Install (RFI) rotables
- Reduced Turn-Around Time (TAT) on repairs and overhauls
- Configuration Control
- Obsolescence Solutions
As you can see, the current situation to support fleets is ironically unsustainable sustainment. With the CAC™ we have developed, the process is far more organized and creates less paper: both paperwork and green dollar paper. As the value flows to the Operators, they get more planes, or whatever else runs in their fleet, in the sky or on the field!
– Reduces many existing logistics steps
– Eliminates middle man problems
– Easier on the customer to order
– Shortens TAT and grounding